12th Annual Camp Good Grief 5k
a Run to Remember
Join us the weekend of October 3 for this in-person or virtual 5K which benefits Camp Good Grief – the Mid-South’s first bereavement camp designed for children.
Since 1999, Camp Good Grief has been a safe place for over 1500 children ages 6-12 after they lost a loved one.
Camp Good Grief is only possible with funding from grants and generous donations from individuals, organizations and partnerships with local businesses like our sponsors – THANK YOU!
If your shirt size is not available online please choose your shirt from the order in 3 weeks option and we will add your shirt size to the additional order after the race.
- Event contact
- Start 2 Finish Event Management
Yellow Ribbon Sponsor
- Frank & Angela Kelly in loving memory of Paul W Hamblen, Sr, Paul W Hamblen, Jr and Shaun Hamblen
- In Memory of Danny Turman and Ellen "Gaboo" Shirley
- In Memory of Bill Pugh and Kenneth Freemyer
- In memory of Charlie Hinson
- In Loving Memory of Mary F. Sharp
- In loving memory of my beloved Dad and Mom, Ted and Lee
- In Memory of Emily Susan Moffatt
- In honor of Baptist Centers for Good Grief Staff