11th Annual Camp Good Grief 5k
a VIRTUAL Run to Remember
Join us the weekend of October 4 from anywhere for this virtual 5K which benefits Camp Good Grief – the Mid-South’s first bereavement camp designed for children.
Since 1999, Camp Good Grief has been a safe place for over 1500 children ages 6-12 after they lost a loved one.
Camp Good Grief is only possible with funding from grants and generous donations from individuals, organizations and partnerships with local businesses like our sponsors – THANK YOU!
New this year!
- Add your loved ones’ name(s) to our special 2020 edition t-shirt!*
- Fundraising prizes are available and team captains who raise $1,000 will receive a commemorative Camp Good Grief 5K 2020 sweatshirt!
- Drive through packet pick-up will feature s’mores packs for families, photo opportunities with Pughy and more!
- If you can not make the packet pick-up your shirt will be available at Memorial Park the following week as well.
- First 100 registrants will receive $5 Sweet LaLa’s gift card to help make life a little sweeter!
*Loved one’s names must be submitted by 9/22 to be printed on t-shirt.
Support Camp Good Grief with your fundraising efforts and receive a T-Shirt from the event.
$25.00May 15 - Oct 3
Queen Angela's Good Grief Team
Surlesly, this is 40!
T. Woods ChampsRaised: